- Maris & Gela - Erlernen zu Zählen (German Edition);
- Faire valoir ses droits au quotidien: Les services publics dans les quartiers populaires (Sociétés en mouvement) (French Edition).
- Bibliographic Information.
- Len Stories;
Export Citation. Get Citation.
- Winning at Collective Bargaining: Strategies Everyone Can Live With!
- The First Idiot in Heaven: Secrets of the Apostle Paul (And why the meek merely inherit the Earth).
- The Tuck: Something Monstrous in the Woods. (True Stories: real Case Studies, with Thoughts, Theories, Maps, and More!).
- Educational Philosophy for 21st Century Teachers;
- Contemporary philosophy - Wikipedia.
- Philosophy for the 21st Century: A Comprehensive Reader.
- Metaphysics, Philosophy of Mind, Moral and Political Philosophy?
Kind, A. Following an introduction by Amy Kind, twelve specially commissioned chapters by an international team of contributors discuss key topics, thinkers, and debates, including: the phenomenological tradition, the mind—body problem, theories of consciousness, theories of perception, theories of personal identity, mental causation, intentionality, Wittgenstein and his legacy, cognitive science, and future directions for philosophy of mind.
Twentieth-century philosophy of mind: themes, problems, and scientific context. By Amy Kind.
View abstract. By Philip J. Walsh, Jeff Yoshimi. By Tim Crane.
- The Processed Woman;
- The Book of a Hundred Hands (Dover Anatomy for Artists)!
- Sex Lesson for Cheryl?
By Nico Orlandi. By Jens Johansson. By Maja Spener.
Follow the author
By Julie Yoo. By Michelle Montague.
Project MUSE - Journal of the History of Philosophy
No institutional affiliation. LOG IN. Journal of the History of Philosophy. Additional Information. Journal of the History of Philosophy Journal Save.
Related 21st Century Philosophy: 21st Century Philosophy vol. 1
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved