- Smart Girls Think Twice: Making Wise Choices When It Counts.
- Buy for others;
- Algorithmic Trading: Theoretical And Practical Minimums - Volume 3.
ISSN: Print , Online , E-mail: The Middle East Journal of Digestive Diseases is an international, English language, peer-reviewed journal concerned with adult and pediatric gastroenterology and hepatology and colorectal surgery and is published quarterly. PubMed 2.
Most Downloaded Articles
PubMed Central 3. DOAJ 4.
- Middle East Journal of Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Sustainable Development;
- Lesson Plan #1: The Good Earth!
- Poor Little Rich Girl: Book 1 (Diary of a Snob)!
- Digest of Middle East Studies - Wiley Online Library;
- Prophylactic Mastectomy: Insights from Women who Chose to Reduce Their Risk: Insights from Women Who Chose to Reduce Their Risk!
- January - Volume 1 - Issue 1 : Middle East Journal of Medical Genetics.
Index Copernicus 5. EBSCO 6. You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server.
Middle East Journal of Culture and Communication
Subscribe to eTOC.
Journal Logo. Advanced Search. Toggle navigation. Subscribe Register Login. January - Volume 1 - Issue 1.
Middle East Journal of Medical Genetics : Table of Contents
Table of Contents Outline. View Contributor Index. Add Item s to:. An Existing Folder. Its aim is twofold: to ask how area and region are implicated in the production of geohistorical universals and, conversely, to attend to the specificity of non-Western social, political, and intellectual formations as these challenge normative assumptions of social life, cultural practice, and historical transformation.
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance
The journal is committed to working across temporal divides and asking how concepts and practices might be rethought and redeployed through new narratives of connection and comparison. Sign In or Create an Account. Advanced Search.
User Tools. Sign In. Volume 39,.
Related The Middle East Journal Volume 1
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved